Did you know? Ten Tips for Using WeSpeke
Here are some ways to make the most of your WeSpeke experience!
- Test your setup. This quick tech check will indicate any possible problems when using WeSpeke. Account Settings > Test your setup.
- Download the mobile app. Remember, you can connect with the world both on our free web and mobile apps!
- Check your Native and Target Languages. Are they accurate? You can fix them in Account Settings > Profile > Edit > Languages. This is important information that we use to find your BEST language partner.
- Stop receiving email notifications. Go into Account Settings > Settings and turn of email notifications.
- Change your languages. Go into Account Settings > Profile > Edit > Languages. You can change your languages any time.
- Update your interests. Go into Account Settings > Profile > Edit > Interests. It’s always more fun to talk with someone who shared your interests! The more interests you provide, the better we match you with a partner just like you.
- Check out your global map. Go to your Profile page and see all your friends and their countries. Pretty cool!
- Use the Filters on the Community page. Looking for a specific partner? Use the Filters on the left side of the Community page to find just who you are looking for. Then “Say Hello”!
- Stay in touch with your partners. Look through your Friends and My Chats lists. Send a message from someone you haven’t been in touch with lately.
- Try out all the WeSpeke communication tools. Remember you can chat with a partner using text, audio & video.