eMails from WeSpeke come from two sources.
1. Messages from users. You will receive an email notification when you receive a message from another user. To delete these emails, go into Account Settings (gear on top right) > Settings > eMail Preferences. You can then elect to not receive emails from other users.
2. Messages from WeSpeke. WeSpeke will send you emails in the following circumstances:
- When you first register, you will be sent an email asking you to verify your email address by clicking on a link to our website. We only do this to verify that you're a real person with a real email address.
- If you forget your password, we will send you an email to reset it.
- We will send you a few emails after registration to get your feedback.
- We will send out emails to all our users when we have added significantly new content or features to the site.
You cannot opt out of receiving WeSpeke emails. WeSpeke does not sell its email list to anyone, nor do we share it with third parties.